Please note that by using this website or our mobile applications, you accept these Terms. If you do not accept these Terms, do not use this Site. The Company reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Company website is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the Company website without notice to the User, We may change these Terms from time to time, so you should review them each time that you visit the Site.
Using our Site
- You may view or listen to the content available on the Site for personal non-commercial use. You may occasionally print or download individual content on the Site for your private non-commercial use, provided that such printing or downloading is not substantial or systematic and our copyright and trade mark notices are not removed.
- Unless otherwise stated in these Terms, you must not (whether directly or indirectly) copy, download, store, make available, distribute, sell or offer to sell all or any part of the content or Site, or download or otherwise copy (whether directly or indirectly) any content, files or data from the Site to make or populate a database or publication of any kind whatsoever. If you require any further information on permitted use, or a licence to re publish any Content of the Site, please email us at email@example.com or call us on +250788 472 620
- You must not use all or any part of our Site or the contents on it for commercial purposes without our permission.
What we are allowed to do
By submitting material (Content) to us, a user retains any copyright he may have in hiscontent. he grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive worldwide licence to use, copy, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, make available, communicate and distribute Your Content (in whole or part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. By submitting hiscontent, hewarrants that hehas the right to grant this licence. The licence is capable of sub-license by us to other entities and brands in our products of the company.
what is not allowed to do
When a user is submitting any content to the site whether directly or indirectly (Comment, Text, Audio, Video, and Picture), he must not submit any material to our site whichis:
- False, misleading, offensive, abusive, discriminatory, harassing, blasphemous or racist,
- Encouraging violence or racial or religious hatred,
- Technically harmful(computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software, harmful data or conduct)
- Including links on the Site to any websites or webpages,
- getting around any protections we put in the place for the security and operations of the site
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience :your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website :we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service :your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We are not liable or responsible for the third party content on this Site. Third party content includes, for example, comments posted by users and the content of advertisements, These third party contents, links or sites have separate and independent privacy policies.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
- INYARWANDA Ltd
- La Bonne Adresse House,
- 2nd Floor,
- KN 2, Round About,
- Kigali, Rwanda
- Tel:+250788 472 620(Rwanda) or +1 405 602 9804 (International)
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.